Based on our experience from Oil Majors’ Audits, we may offer a Full Compliance Solution against TMSA 3 requirements (depending always on the current status of TMSA 3 knowledge of your company’s personnel) which may consist of the following stages:
1. A GAP Analysis & Internal Audit will be performed which will mainly focus to the TMSA 3 actual implementation from your Office. A mapping among your current system implementation evidence and the TMSA 3 requirements shall be carried out and all gaps will be identified and recorded. The results are to be documented and based on the findings we shall provide you with:
- Identification of any weak areas.
- General recommendations and implementation instructions.
- General strategic recommendations for improving the TMSA 3 implementation status.
Also, we will identify the non-satisfied KPI’s and we shall provide you with a summary of the items that need to be improved.
2. Relevant Guidance will be provided on actions needed to be taken from each company’s Department.
During this phase we will review your SMS and will proceed with the below actions:
- Modification/ amendment of existing SMS Manuals and introduction of new procedures/ instructions/ forms as necessary to incorporate the TMSA 3 requirements based on your individual SMS and compliance needs.
- Furthermore, we shall provide supplementary information where applicable for specific oil major requirements.
- A final mapping of the revised SMS against TMSA 3 requirements will be delivered to your company.
- During this service, we will review and compare the SMS against the new Vessel’s Inspection Questionnaire VIQ7 requirements. Such evaluation will identify gaps between the new VIQ7 and your current SMS.
- Based on the findings above we shall proceed with the integration of new requirements into your SMS, so that the standards are met, as per above.
- Based on the final SMS a clear and full mapping between the standards of VIQ7 and your SMS will be developed and documented. This will enable the prompt and clear documentation compliance during on board VIQ vetting inspection.