Make a difference and join an enthusiastic team looking to make a difference in the lives of today’s military! CACI is looking for a Senior Cyber Security Information System Security Officer (ISSO) with strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as a record of accomplishment in successful project execution.
Serve as a Senior ISSO and Senior Cyber Security Engineer supporting the Navy, USMC and Air Force projects assisting with project certifications and accreditation packages. Act as the Norfolk cyber liaison for CACI, Government and Military Information Assurance Teams.
The project is within CACI’s Healthcare Delivery Systems portfolio.
More About the Role:
- Full accountability for the execution and delivery of multiple projects as related to testing, and security of network environments and administration
- Managing client, customer relationships
- Prepare and deliver customer deliverables and scope execution requirements established by customer
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measurements
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- A minimum of 7+ years of relevant experience
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, IT Information Security, Information Systems, Engineering, Physics, Network Security or Engineering preferred
- Expertise in the areas of vulnerability and risk management
- Provide management level support to the Theater Medical Information Systems Program-Maritime (TMIP-M).
- Serve as the Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) and support the Naval Information Warfare Center (NIWC) Program Management Team in regard to ensuring all TMIP installations are compliant with DOD Cyber requirements.
- Secure multiple Accreditations (ATO’S) for TMIP applications.
- Support the development of all deployment based procedures to ensure all TMIP Systems are compliant.
- Risk Management Framework Expert
- Create, develop and improve processes and deployment based procedures
- Advanced knowledge of DoD Cybersecurity policies, procedures and practices including the RMF and NIST SP 800-53.
- Advanced knowledge of Cybersecurity, Information Technology and Network Architecture.
- Advanced knowledge in the Information Assurance disciplines of Cybersecurity Testing, Evaluation, Validation and Verification of traditional and non-traditional information systems.
- Advanced knowledge of administrating traditional and non-traditional network systems, components, and other Information Technology associated with military applications.
- Advanced knowledge of computers, networks, deployment environments (e.g., data center, cloud, etc.), systems and application security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Advanced knowledge of and skill in using DoD tools and capabilities for vulnerability assessments and compliance reporting (eMASS, ACAS, STIGs, SRGs, SCAP, XCCDF, etc.)
- Experienced implementing mitigation strategies and methods to resolve problems, and to lead re-testing and re-evaluation of affected systems.
- Demonstrate skills and abilities in planning, testing, evaluation of moderately complex operating systems (Windows and Linux), and networking hardware. Scope includes the demonstrated ability to implement the appropriate level of test rigor to verify/validate compliance of moderately complex systems
- Develop Risk Management Framework (RMF) artifacts, plan security assessment execution events, and report to cross-functional teams, IPT Leadership, Program Office personnel, and external Stakeholders
- Ability to advise team leaders on DOD/DON Security policy and guidelines for complex systems.
- Ability to summarize and report vulnerabilities and weaknesses verbally and in writing to the appropriate level of leadership
- Ability to work independently and meeting strict standards
- Execute RMF processes including the completion of RMF process steps in eMASS, the development of RMF artifacts and the implementation of Security Controls in coordination with development project teams.
- Design and development of plans, processes, and procedures for information systems leading to authorization and Approval to Operate (ATO) of complex systems IAW Federal and DOD cybersecurity requirements.
- Security+ Certification – must be obtainable with 90 days of employment
- Active Secret clearance is required
SHIP IP LTD – Remote internal/external Vulnerability &
TRUST OUR NETWORK – WE GUARANTEE BEST PRICES!